Louis Lattuca has been in the health and fitness industry for over 15 years working with a wide range of clients.
Some of the types of clients Louis has worked with are
- People with sleep issues, bloating, chronic tiredness, and hormonal issues
- Stubborn weight loss cases
- Postural and injury rehabilitation – Including bad backs, necks, knees etc
- Professional sportspeople and young athletes
- People wanting to learn self defense with boxing
- Psychological and emotional issues through CBT and Life coaching
- General people just wanting to get fitter, stronger, lose some weight, or build some muscle
Due to the vast experience Louis has gained he has a great way with people and will make anybody, willing to learn and committed to developing a better them, feel completely relaxed and comfortable under his care.
Passing out in distinction with a sports diploma and working in a gym for two years Louis soon discovered there was much more to this industry than he first thought. Due to having a passion with health and fitness his whole life Louis knew this is what he wanted to do so as soon as college graduation was up he undertook a YMCA diploma in personal training.
Realizing that there is more to health than just the physical aspect of fitness, Louis has trained as a clinical nutritionist and CBT Councillor making sure that all aspects of his clients needs can be covered no matter what the issue
Whilst studying and working Louis also excelled as an athlete not only playing a high standard of semi-professional football but also notably having many boxing fights including representing England out in Las Vegas. Louis is also a keen martial artist and studies over 5 times per week in several different martial arts knowing that knowledge is power that he can pass onto his clients Louis has also gained the following qualifications in his time as a trainer
Louis now competes as a power lifter and has aspirations to make the GB squad.
- S.A.C Dip Clinical Nutrition
- Advanced Level 4 Personal training Diploma
- Certified CBT and Life Coach
- YMCA level 3 Advanced Diploma
- NASM Certified Advanced Personal Trainer
- ports Specific Training Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Padbox Boxing Coach
- Junior Athletics Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Power Plate Instructor
- Sports Massage Therapist
- NASM Pregnancy Specialist